So Smith Magazine recently ended and published a book called "Not Quite What I was Planning" that includes six-word memoirs "by writers famous and obscure". In this vein, I thought I would give it a try myself. Here are my six word memoir ideas:
1. I survived Chosica, Catilluc, and Jangas.
2. To be: Returned Peace Corps Volunteer
3. I am not a sex object!
4. No more rice or potatoes please.
5. Let me survive this combi ride.
6. Spanish is not my first language.
7. Don't make me go to Lima.
8. Ancash: beautiful mountains, beautiful people, beautiful.
9. So many projects, so little time.
10. Life is absolutely fabulous in Jangas.
So there are 10. I'll try to take some new pictures to put up in the next week or so. There just hasn't been a lot of new going on...although, school is back in session and I do have some projects in the works. Wish me luck.