Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Trainees New FBT

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write. With my extended time in Lima and trying to plan Field Based Training (FBT) for 10 Peru-11 youth Development Trainees my time and mental capacity have been limited.

The good news is that Peru 11 will be here on Monday, and I'm very excited to get to know them better and to get to see them in action. Of course, I'm stressed out bcause I've only been here for a couple of months and I'm going to be introducing these trainees to classes I have yet to work with. It's a lot of work to put together a week of FBT, but more than that, I feel like my FBT was really strong. So I of course, want to help these guys have a good FBT as well.

Wish me luck! More to come!

1 comment:

Mardy said...

I'm sure your planning and preparation for the FBT will be great! I suppose remembering what your own training was like is helpful in preparing the Peru 11 crew. You can do it! Can't wait to hear how everything progresses.

Love you!
Mard