Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just a little taste of FBT....

So I don't have a lot of time to write. I need to process through this last week. I will say this though. I had an absolutely fabulous time. Peru 11 rocks and they are going to be a great group to work with.

Half of the group giving a charla to a third grade class in Jangas. (r-l. Erin, Kelly, Kat, Jason, and Alex). They did a fabulous job.


Jason and Kat playing human knot with the students at Virgen de las Mercedes in Jangas.

The Young Adult assosciation in Jangas surprised me with roses. They like me! They really like me!


More to come! Plus Fiestas Patrias (Peruvian Independence Day!) is coming up. There will be a lot of picture opportunities again.

1 comment:

Mardy said...

I'm so glad to hear that the training went well--and you were worried...please!

The roses must have been a nice surprise. Of course they like you, Sally Field, who wouldn't?!?

Keep up the good work.

Mard