Thursday, August 13, 2009

ARGENTINA!

So absolutely loving my time in Argentina. I'm just about to travel to Chile for a few days, but I'll be back. So here are some pictures from the first part of my trip. The following are some pictures of Loly and I at different places around Buenos Aires. For those of you who don't remember, Loly was my host mom from training, and now she lives in beautful Buenos Aires.

In Tigre, where I did my souvenouir shopping.
At the world famous botanical gardens, so peaceful.
The Eva Peron museum near the botanical gardens.
The combination of my two favorite things books and theatre! El Ataneo in downtown Buenos Aires.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Aw, pretty girl.

Hi Loly!

Mardy said...

Those are some sweet pics. I definitely will put Argentina on my list of countries to visit asap. We're looking forward to having you home, but enjoy your time traveling!

Unknown said...

expediteur a ete rapide et le regard est agreable, je le commander a partir again.day debut de l'aide Mocassins dior homme site chaussures baskets