Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I know, I know more posts!

Okay, well today I'm really just posting to post. I don't mean to go days without putting something up, but I don't really have a lot to report right now. I'm currently in the planning stages of summer vacation activities for youth. So please forgive me. Also, let's take a survey. In the post section of this page, post your questions about my time in Peru, and I'll try to devote an entire blog post to your questions.

Take care, until then.

3 comments:

Mardy said...

Well, I'm sure I can come up with questions of my own, but here are a few from the ONW students:

1. Describe a typical dish. What foods are your favorites?
2. Is it safe for you to walk around there at night?
3. How hard was it for you to adjust to the culture? value system?
4. Where are you traveling to next year?
5. Do Peace Core Volunteers get paid?

Mard

Katie Fowley said...

That's a great idea! I'll ask my students too and get back to you, Ar. :)

a guy from portland said...

1. Do normal everyday Peruvians have access to the internet? Do they use it?
2. I've always heard that south of the US time is more of a guideline, like a meeting at 2pm will start sometime betwee 2 and 3 or 4 even, is that true in Peru? Any stories that exemplify this?
3. If you were recommending places for someone to visit in Peru what would be your top 3 places you'd recommend? Why?
4. What are normal wages in US $ for a typical Peruvian? Can you describe normal houses/family situations?